High Ropes Course
Team Building on the Kingbridge Ropes Course
Participate in one of the greatest team building experiences available that will literally take your team to new heights! This 3 ½ hour – full-day session will utilize the power of experiential learning to enhance communication skills, build trust among team members and encourage personal growth. Take your team’s performance to the next level with this unforgettable team building experience.
• A progression of team activities prepares the team for the high ropes challenge ahead
• All participants are provided with the best equipment and instructed by our highly trained and certified ropes course instructors
• Challenge by choice provides an opportunity for all participants to succeed regardless of physical abilities or comfort levels
• Participants can choose from a variety of roles, from critical support on the ground to ascending the vertical challenge of their choice
• A facilitated debriefing session will connect the experience to relevant workplace learning
• Step out of your comfort zone and overcome limiting mindsets to achieve personal and team success
• Deepen your sense of responsibility, empowerment and ownership
• Lead teams to new heights of performance
• Build trust, communication, and collaboration among team members
To learn more about the Summit Team Building ropes course activities click here.
Scott Kress, President of Summit Team Bulding is a masterful storyteller, a leadership trainer, an Executive MBA Professor and a life-long adventurer. He is one of the very few people in the world who has summited Mt Everest. In fact, he has climbed the highest peak on each of the 7 continents plus skied to the South Pole and the North Pole. A feat that fewer than 50 people in history have accomplished.
Scott’s presentation will contain not only gripping stories from his adventures, but Scott will share with you the personal, team, and leadership strategies that have been proven to create enormous success for individuals, teams, and organizations.
Summit has revolutionized the training program by blending a motivational keynote and a training workshop. Custom designed for your group, this half- or full-day workshop integrates Scott Kress’ extremely popular keynote with a custom array of activities, models, tools, theories and strategies that meet your learning and development goals. The riveting story makes this workshop highly engaging, and the content makes it valuable to your team and your organization.
To learn more about the Mount Everest – Learning in Thin Air Key Note, click here.
To learn more about the South Pole – Achieve The Outrageous Key Note, click here.
Scott Kress, President of Summit Team Building. Read his full bio here.
Are you interested in booking an activity with Summit Team Building to add to your program at Kingbridge?
Contact your Sales or Conference Planning Manager today!