The Kingbridge Centre, more than a workplace, we are a community comprised of passionate, customer service driven people; people who enjoy having fun, who love what they do and who choose to come to work everyday and contribute to memorable experiences for our guests.
Each member of our community adds unique value and is empowered to ensure our guests’ experiences surpass their expectations. We do our best to reward hard work and dedication by promoting from within whenever possible. Many of our community members have held different positions throughout the Kingbridge Centre.
Located on 113 acres of rolling hills, trails and forest, the Kingbridge Centre has many added benefits for our community members:
Perks & Benefits of Employment at Kingbridge
If you are joining our team part time or coming aboard to develop your career full time, the Kingbridge Centre has great perks & benefits for you!
- One meal per working day (Lunch/Dinner) in Pipes Staff Cafeteria
- Use of the Recreational Facilities (pool, gym and trails) during your off time
- Food Discounts in Connections Dining Room and Bridges Bar
- Employee Recognition Programs
- In-House Training & Development Programs
- Fun Staff Events
Additional Benefits for full time Community Members
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Self Directed Pension Plan